Experience the brilliance of Redensity 1 – a radiant boost
Redensity 1 by Teoxane stands as an award-winning skin enhancer, reviving, illuminating and toning the skin from within. This injectable treatment is a blend of hyaluronic acid, Amino Acids, vitamins and minerals that transcend the results of traditional dermal fillers and other skin boosters to provide a full-face rejuvenation. Delving deep into the dermis, it prompts the body to natural enhance collagen and elastin production to provide a long-lasting revitalised look.
What concerns does Redensity 1 address:
- Delivers deep skin hydration
- Improves skin tissue quality
- Gradually restores lost volume
- Stimulates collagen production for long lasting results
- Improves elasticity
- Minimises lines, wrinkles, scarring and other textural irregularities
Frequently Asked Questions
Redensity 1 employs a unique blend of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to restore the skin’s health and quality. The high ratio of hyaluronic acid delivers deep hydration and immediate volumising effects. Amino Acids are essential proteins that are required in order to boost collagen and elastin production. The inclusion of vitamins and minerals also helps to repair the skin and delivers essential nutrients to help heal the skin, and fight the signs of ageing and premature damage.
Results are visible in as little as 7 days after your initial treatment, gradually improving over time and over the course of sessions.
Redensity 1 delivers deep hydration, smooths fine lines, restores a youthful dewy complexion, improves skin laxity, quality and overall health leaving you with a tighter, healthier and more contoured appearance. Redensity also provides a gradual improvement to overall volume to give natural looking results, and improves textural irregularities in the skin such as acne scarring and fine lines.
Tailored to individual needs, a series of sessions (typically 3) is usually recommended to deliver optimal results, but specific treatment plans vary depending on symptoms. Your SkinHD practitioner will discuss your personalised treatment plan that is best for you during your free consultation.
Results are visible after just one treatment, continuing to improve over several weeks when completing a full course of treatment, to provide long-lasting results of up to 2 years, lengthened by keeping up with maintenance sessions (one treatment) every 4-6 months
Redensity 1 is designed to suit various skin types and concerns, promoting universal appeal. However, individual suitability varies, so we recommend a free online consultation with one of our medical practitioners to ensure it’s the best treatment for you.
Unfortunately, Redensity 1 is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
For a refreshed and luminous look, plan your first Redensity 1 treatment at least a few weeks before your significant event.
Redensity 1 achieves a natural enhancement, ensuring that your radiance shines through without an overdone appearance.
Immediately after your treatment, you may experience localised swelling, redness and/or bruising that typically resolves within a few days. You will have small bumps visible for about 24 hours after the procedure. This is a normal results of the injections and will subside.
- Avoid wearing make-up, excessive heat and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid waxing, chemical peels, skin needling and laser treatments for at least 2 weeks after your treatment
- Avoid massaging your face post treatment, unless instructed to do so by your practitioner.
- In order to reduce bruising, avoid NSAIDs, fish oils and Vitamin E for 7 days prior and post treatment. Avoiding alcohol for 24 hours before and after can also reduce risk of bruising.
- Redensity 1 works well with other aesthetic treatments, discuss your aesthetic goals with your SkinHD practitioner to create your personalised treatment plan.
- We’d recommend waiting a couple of weeks after your Redensity 1 treatment before getting any other procedures done to ensure any swelling has completely resolved.
- Redensity 1 is generally well tolerated, but as with all aesthetic treatments, it carries a minimal risk of experiencing side effects. Common side effects include bruising, swelling and minor redness at the injection sites, which usually resolves within a couple of days. More serious side effects are rare, but can include an allergic reaction, granuloma or occlusion.
- At SkinHD, client safety is our number one priority, and this procedure is only carried out by experienced and qualified medical professionals, who are well-equipped to handle any side effects swiftly and effectively.
If concerned about bruising, avoid aspirin, ibuprofen and alcohol 24 hours before your treatment. Arrive ideally without makeup, and a numbing cream will be provided. A free online consultation is required before treatment to ensure suitability.
Why choose SkinHD for my Redensity1 treatments?
- Over 20 years combined medical knowledge and experience
- Champions of natural looking results
- Honest and genuine advice – we’ll never suggest treatments you don’t need!
- No hard-sells or pushy sales techniques
- Friendly and family run clinic in South Manchester
- Loyalty programme, earn as you spend, referral scheme and birthday bonuses!
- Payment options available through Klarna