HArmonyCA – Dual Effect Injectable Rejuvenation
Achieve immediate volumising results that improve over time with the revolutionary hybrid injectable treatment from Allergan
HArmonyCA is a innovative new treatment that offer not only immediate volumising effects but also stimulates long-term collagen generation. This dual-action marvel combines cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with embedded Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microspheres, creating a product that not only provides instant lift but also promotes sustained skin rejuvenation. The results are an immediate and strong volumising effect, smoother skin with fewer wrinkles, improved skin laxity, quality and overall health that lasts for up to 24 months!
What concerns do HArmonyCA address:
- Loss of elasticity or sagging skin
- Lift, contour and enhance mid and lower face
- Reduce signs of ageing – fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of facial volume
- Dull or tired looking skin
Frequently Asked Questions
HArmonyCA cleverly combines cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with embedded Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microspheres for dual-action results. The HA component delivers instant volumising results, enhancing skin hydration and moisture for a plump and healthy complexion. Simultaneously, the CaHA component forms a stable gel, minimising the risk of product migration and ensuring a smooth appearance. As a biodegradable and bio-stimulatory soft tissue filler, CaHA also stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin. The effect of the CaHA component is more gradual to appear, as it creates a scaffold-like support, improving the skin’s structure beyond the lifespan of a traditional HA only filler.
Immediate volumising effects are visible, with collagen stimulation producing gradual improvement in skin quality over time.
1 treatment every 12-24 months is recommended to keep collagen production stimulated
Results for HArmonyCA treatments last up to 24 months, with maintenance sessions ensuring prolonged effects.
Most dermal fillers main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that is found in the structure of the skin. However, HArmonyCA has a longer lasting effect on the skin beyond the longevity of the HA component due to the CaHA, which trigger continuous collagen stimulation through activating fibroblasts. New collagen fibres may be present as early as one week after treatment.
HArmonyCA treats the superficial layer under the skin, while other Juvederm fillers are placed in the fat layer or on boney foundation. Due to the superficial placement of HArmonyCA, it doesn’t have most of the possible complication of soft tissue fillers, such as vascular occlusion.
HArmonyCA is suitable for anyone looking to rejuvenate multiple areas across the face and interested in finding a long term non-surgical solution. Individual suitability varies, so a free online consultation with one of our medical practitioners ensures that it is the right treatment for you.
The immediate lifting effect of HArmonyCA is ideal for obtaining wow results before a big event, however, we’d always recommend scheduling any injectable treatment at least 2 weeks before any big events to ensure any swelling and/or bruising has resolved.
Immediately after your treatment, you may experience some localised swelling and redness around the injection site, which typically resolves within a few hours. If you experience any bruising, this usually takes a couple of days to subside.
SkinHD are champions of the natural look, so while you will see an instant lift and revolumisation of the skin, it will enhance your features without looking ‘fake’ or overdone.
- Avoid wearing make up for at least 2 hours, and avoid excessive heat and vigorous exercise for 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid dental procedures, making exaggerated facial movements and any other facial aesthetics treatments for 2 weeks after your HArmonyCA treatment.
- A cold compress/wrapped ice pack can be applied to the area to help reduce swelling or discomfort but avoid applying too much pressure.
- If nodules (small lumps and bumps under the skin) appear, massage the treated area. It is normal to feel lumps or areas that are firmer than others in the first couple of weeks after treatment, this will settle.
- Follow any additional advice from your SkinHD practitioner.
HArmonyCA complements various treatments providing a comprehensive rejuvenation approach. Discuss your aesthetic goals with your SkinHD practitioner to create a personalised treatment plan.
As with most aesthetic treatments, the most common side effects after injection with HArmonyCA include redness, minor swelling and potentially an itching feeling. These are often mild and resolve within the first couple of days after treatment. It is also possible you may feel small bumps under the skin, massaging the area can help reduce the feel of them and will settle.
Avoid NSAIDs, fish oils and alcohol 24 hours before your appointment to reduce the chances of bruising. Arrive with minimal or no make-up, and numbing cream will provided 15 minutes before treatment.
Why choose SkinHD for my HArmonyCA treatments?
- Over 20 years combined medical knowledge and experience
- Champions of natural looking results
- Honest and genuine advice – we’ll never suggest treatments you don’t need!
- No hard-sells or pushy sales techniques
- Friendly and family run clinic in South Manchester
- Loyalty programme, earn as you spend, referral scheme and birthday bonuses!
- Payment options available through Klarna